TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE FINE PRINT
By submitting your application online, you agree to the following contractual Terms & Conditions. Please read carefully!
1. The Volunteer Campus Rep Program (The Program) is organized by: Square 8 Studio, LLC (The Company) whose registered office is at 5409 Edwards Ranch Rd, Floor 4, Fort Worth, TX 76109.
2. The application is open to residents in the DFW area aged 20 years or over except employees of The Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to apply for The Program, or to compete for the $1000 gift card.
4. By applying for this program/competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Those who apply for The Program will be known as “Applicant” in these Terms & Conditions.
6. Instructions for application for the program/competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.square8studio.com/apply] Applicants must have an Instagram account in order to apply.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for applications will be April 16. After this date the no further entries to the program will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Once applicants are selected to participate in The Program, they will begin a competition to encourage as many friends and family members as possible to book photo shoots with Square 8 Studio. Anyone who pays The Company will be known as “Client” in these Terms & Conditions. The Applicant who recruits the most Clients by May 1, 2018, will be given a Gift Card (Prize) in the amount of $30 per Client the Applicant recruited, up to $1000. The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The Applicant who recruits the most Clients by May 1, 2018, will win a Gift Card (Prize) in the amount of $30 per Client the Applicant recruited, up to $1000. More than one winner may be awarded. The Prize will be awarded to the winning Applicant’s choice of: Altar’d State, Anthropologie, Apple Store, Kendra Scott, Lulu Lemon, Michael Kors, Urban Outfitters. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas.
18. Each Applicant chosen for The Program agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Applicant’s prior consent.
19. Submission of Applicant’s application will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The entrant must be following @CompanyName on Twitter in order to enter.
22. Square 8 Studio shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Square 8 Studio also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.